At Gawler Dental Clinic, we always have room in our schedule for new patients, and we would be honoured to be the dentist of choice for you and your family.
We offer the dental services you need to keep smiles healthy and happy. Because we believe the foundation for good oral health starts with effective preventive care, we recommend that patients come in regularly for examinations and cleans. Most people benefit from appointments every six months, but we might have different recommendations for you after we review your current oral health.
We also provide the general and cosmetic dentistry treatments you might need, including:
- Dental crowns and bridges. We offer same-day CEREC dental crowns.
- Dental implants. Restore your ability to chew and speak properly with dental implants for tooth replacement.
- Emergency dental care. Don’t panic if a dental emergency comes up; we can answer any questions you might have, and we will do our best to see you that same day.
- Root canal therapy. If toothache pain is bothering you, you might need a root canal to eliminate a tooth infection.
- Cosmetic dentistry. If your smile is healthy but has flaws, we can talk to you about cosmetic treatments to improve the look of your smile.
- Sleep apnoea treatment. Oral appliance therapy is often an effective alternative to CPAP.
We invite you to call our Gawler, SA dental clinic to arrange for a booking.